Amick Brown is seeking an experienced IAM Developer for our client.
: Sunnyvale, CA
: 6 Months, extendable
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Administrating the corporate Identity and Access Management / Governance system.
- Identify system and process gaps, construct project proposals and deploy solutions.
- Support access management initiatives and implement security best practices.
- Design, integrate, and support IAM/IAG tools and processes.
- Analyze requests to adequately assess risk and best practices to define acceptable solutions, aligning business and security requirements.
- Document operational process, standards, and guidelines.
- Help develop and monitor key performance indicators and metrics.
- Excellent documentation and communication skills.
- 3+yrs Java development experience / IAM tool experience (Sailpoint IdentityIQ preferred) / scripting (shell or pearl) / Application enrollment experience into Sailpoint IdentityIQ.
- Worked on the Sailpoint IdentityIQ version upgrades and patching.
- Experience with all Sailpoint IdentityIQ modules: LCM, Reporting/Analytics and Certifications
- Developed custom workflows, custom rules, custom forms.
- Application enrollment into Sailpoint IdentityIQ / Automate access provisioning/de-provisioning using REST API’s.
- Implemented role engineering and RBAC using Sailpoint IdentityIQ.
- Experience in development as well as consumption of Web Services APIs (JSON / XML / RPC).
- Experience with SSO and MFA solutions.
Amick Brown, LLC is an Information Technology consulting company providing IT staffing and managed solutions. Founded in 2010, we are a certified woman-owned small business headquartered in San Ramon, CA with an additional office in Sacramento, CA. Amick Brown’s experienced IT professionals support customers nationwide in both the commercial and public sectors. We are SBA 8(a) and IS0 9001:2015 certified and are an SAP Services Silver Partner.
Regular full-time employees are eligible for the following Amick Brown provided benefits:
- 401k with company match
- Paid time off
- Sick Leave
- Short-Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Wellness & Discount Programs