Amick Brown is seeking a motivated Salesforce Einstein Analytics consultant for a customer in the San Francisco Bay Area.
- Develop Salesforce Analytics solutions
- Interact with business analysts, business process owners, leadership, design and development teams as required.
- Participate in technical discussions and solution sessions
- Understand the technical insights / environment and architectural decisions that impact stability of the application.
- Follow established coding standards, frameworks, and re-usable patterns for leverage by development teams.
- Manage the development lifecycle to ensure the delivery of highly secure solutions that are optimized for performance and built to scale.
- More than two years of experience with lightning components, lightning experience.
- More than one year of experience working with Salesforce Einstein Analytics & SAQL (Salesforce Analytics Query Language).
- Experienced in APEX, Visual Force, Triggers etc.
- Medium skill set required for Java Script.
- CSS, jQuery, angular is a plus.
- It is mandatory to have good integration knowledge.
- Ability to work independently and drive the solution design.
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience working in a fast paced environment and with diverse teams
Amick Brown is always looking for highly skilled professionals to join our growing team. When considering candidates, we take into account your goals and interests as well as your skills, talents, and experience. We know it’s important to be able to advance in any position, which is why we work carefully with you to develop your career plans and then set you up to achieve your goals. We strongly believe that our success is due to the outstanding talent and dedication of our employees and consultants, and in return, we hope to give you the opportunity to experience a great career with us.
Regular full-time employees are eligible for the following Amick Brown provided benefits:
- 401k with company match
- Paid time off
- Sick Leave
- Short Term Disability
- Life Insurance