Amick Brown is seeking an experienced Web Developer with the following skills.
The successful candidate is expected to analyze, design, develop, test, and implement efficient solutions involving diverse platforms, software, technologies and tools.
- Develop Microsoft ASP.NET, and ASP.NET MVC web applications using C#.
- Use Visual Studio for development of .NET projects, and Visual Studio Code for Angular projects.
- Work within the project team to complete system analysis, application design and to identify and specify complex business requirements.
- Development of RESTful web services using the Microsoft Web API framework with C#.
- Develop web applications that interface to RDMS using ADO.NET and Entity Framework.
- Participate in a team development environment using the TFS source control system.
- Experience working in an agile development environment.
- Experience with technologies such as ASP.NET Core MVC, Angular and Bootstrap.
- T-SQL for SQL Server and report writing experience, preferably with SSRS
- Develop single-page-applications using Angular version 6,7,8.
- Application Development Lifecycle knowledge and experience.
- JIRA tools and API knowledge or experience.
- Electronic document management concepts, e.g. imaging, e-signatures.
- Building web-based UIs with cross-browser compatibility (IE and Chrome).
- Documentation of system support information.
- Basic understanding of networking principles.
- Ability to analyze system resource usage and constraints.
- Recognizes problems, develops recommendations and solutions within assigned specialty.
- Works independently and follows through on assignments.
Amick Brown is always looking for highly skilled professionals to join our growing team. When considering candidates, we take into account your goals and interests as well as your skills, talents, and experience. We know it’s important to be able to advance in any position, which is why we work carefully with you to develop your career plans and then set you up to achieve your goals. We strongly believe that our success is due to the outstanding talent and dedication of our employees and consultants, and in return, we hope to give you the opportunity to experience a great career with us.
Regular full-time employees are eligible for the following Amick Brown provided benefits:
- 401k with company match
- Paid time off
- Sick Leave
- Short-Term Disability
- Life Insurance