Amick Brown is seeking a Senior Project Manager responsible for management of an IT SOX Program.
Location: Sunnyvale, CA
Duration: 12 Months
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Execute a project management approach that easily adapts to evolving requirements to deliver timely, high-quality results around the management of an IT SOX program: including program implementation, risk assessments, and deficiency remediation
- Support application and infrastructure teams on developing risk management initiatives across the global organization.
- Support the design and implementation of cost-effective controls within business solutions in partnership with product stakeholders.
- Understand business needs; account for corporate policy compliance and external regulatory requirements.
- Monitor technology solutions design and implementation; and adopt an approach to accommodate competing demands and organizational changes.
- Collaborate with IT partners; application and infrastructure teams to effectively and timely develop sustainable deficiency remediation plans for the global SOX program.
- Diligently work with the stakeholders to validate the effectiveness of the remediation plans.
- Demonstrate up-to-date technical and business expertise and apply these to the optimization of solution planning and remediation of issues.
- Provide expert advice and guidance to stakeholders in the application of best practices.
- Support and align team efforts to meet customer and business needs; and building commitment for perspectives and rationales.
- Leverage emerging technologies (e.g. rapid automation) to bring unique and insightful solutions to business and technology stakeholders.
- Exhibit effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Develop and communicate logical, convincing support for proposals; include appropriate business and technology stakeholders in building consensus.
- Drive consistent departmental messaging through peer and leadership collaboration.
- Develop and maintain professional relationships with IT stakeholders, and Internal & External Audit, and global controllership.
- Model conformity with company core principles (e.g. basic beliefs) and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity by incorporating these into the team.
- Demonstrate and teach others how to apply these behaviors in the daily business of supporting the business.
- Experience with common standards and risk management frameworks (e.g. COBIT, NIST, ITIL, ISO); certification in auditing, controls and risk management (e.g. CISA, CRISC); experience in compliance/regulatory control design and testing (e.g. SOX, PCI, CCPA, HIPAA).
Bachelor of Science and 2 years' technical program management experience with SOX OR 6 years' technical program management experience.
Amick Brown, LLC is an Information Technology consulting company providing IT staffing and managed solutions. Founded in 2010, we are a certified woman-owned small business headquartered in San Ramon, CA with an additional office in Sacramento, CA. Amick Brown’s experienced IT professionals support customers nationwide in both the commercial and public sectors. We are SBA 8(a) and IS0 9001:2015 certified and are an SAP Services Silver Partner.
Regular full-time employees are eligible for the following Amick Brown provided benefits:
- 401k with company match
- Paid time off
- Sick Leave
- Short-Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Wellness & Discount Programs