Amick Brown is seeking an experienced Technical Business Analyst who has worked on complex BI/Analytics projects to help drive the analysis/prototyping phase for our client in the medical device industry.
Duration: 6 months
Location: Sunnyvale, CA
- Understand Business requirements thoroughly and be able to confidently converse with business stakeholders.
- Be able to understand complex business requirements and structure them into related work activities for the team.
- Lead team by influence and follow up on ongoing activities. Act as point person for team to answer management as well as stakeholders.
- Assess complexity of tasks and estimate timelines by taking into account team capacity and ongoing workload.
- Provide solution design that servers as foundation for all related activities such as ETL code, data model changes and subsequent tableau report development.
- Strong experience through prior work in reporting and analytics projects.
- Tableau Desktop and web related experience for report building is required.
- Expert level SQL skills to troubleshoot and frame custom SQLs as needed.
- Strong Data modelling knowledge to connect underlying data tables to usage in reports.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, MIS or related area. Master’s degree a plus.
- 10+ years Business Intelligence / Data Warehouse development experience
- Strong experience in full life cycle development, implementation, management and performance tuning of the Enterprise Data Warehouse
- Experience and functional understanding with Enterprise applications like SAP ECC and SAP CRM, Salesforce etc.
- Must be a self-motivated, energetic, detail-oriented team player passionate about producing high quality BI & Analytics deliverables
- Strong sense of customer service for internal customers
Amick Brown, LLC is an Information Technology consulting company providing IT staffing and managed solutions. Founded in 2010, we are a certified woman-owned small business headquartered in San Ramon, CA with an additional office in Sacramento, CA. Amick Brown’s experienced IT professionals support customers nationwide in both the commercial and public sectors. We are SBA 8(a) and IS0 9001:2015 certified and are an SAP Services Silver Partner.
Regular full-time employees are eligible for the following Amick Brown provided benefits:
- 401k with company match
- Paid time off
- Sick Leave
- Short-Term Disability
- Life Insurance