Amick Brown is seeking a Project Coordinator to support Program Management office team focused on new product developer for our client in the medical device industry.
Duration: 12 months
Location: Sunnyvale, CA
- Work with Project Managers defining and tracking Project Plans, Risk Management Plans, and task definitions
- Monitor and report status for project tasks, documentation, and deliverables
- Escalate possible interference/variances to schedule and/or specifications: suggest methods to alleviate bottlenecks
- Support team meetings including taking minutes and tracking action items.
- Help identify and implement departmental, process related improvements
- Closely track Verification and Validation protocols and reports for Regulatory submissions
- Work with Project Manager on milestone activities including ECO reviews and closure
- Support design reviews – Maintaining checklists, collecting presentations, tracking closure items, etc.
- Setup DHF BOM structures; work with project team to make sure document owners update DHFs
- Strong collaboration and direct participation with Regulatory during final preparations for submissions - Issues tracking, last minute changes, liaison with Document Control, chasing approvers
- Bachelor’s Degree required. Master’s degree preferred
- 2+ years of previous related experience desired
- Additional specialized training in a discipline such as computers, document control, and/or planning and scheduling
- Good organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to switch between many different subjects quickly
- Passion for executing projects creating robust and reliable products
- Should be proficient in Word, Excel, Microsoft Project, PowerPoint
- Proficiency in Agile and SAP a plus
Amick Brown, LLC is an Information Technology consulting company providing IT staffing and managed solutions. Founded in 2010, we are a certified woman-owned small business headquartered in San Ramon, CA with an additional office in Sacramento, CA. Amick Brown’s experienced IT professionals support customers nationwide in both the commercial and public sectors. We are SBA 8(a) and IS0 9001:2015 certified and are an SAP Services Silver Partner.
Regular full-time employees are eligible for the following Amick Brown provided benefits:
- 401k with company match
- Paid time off
- Sick Leave
- Short-Term Disability
- Life Insurance