Amick Brown is seeking an experienced Global Health Economics and Outcomes Research Senior Scientist
for our direct client.
: Norcross, GA
: 6 Months
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Participate in the development of Global HEOR research strategies that support the value proposition for products in key clinical areas.
- Leads evidence creation through HEOR scientific studies, including large-scale real-world evidence (RWE) studies and health economic analysis.
- Implements HEOR studies from inception to completion, including preparing study protocols, statistical analysis plan (SAP), study reports, abstracts and manuscripts.
- Performs analyses of large healthcare databases (e.g., insurance claims, electronic medical records).
- Conducts health economic analysis, including but not limited to cost minimization analysis, cost effectiveness, cost utility analysis and budget impact model.
- Manages research projects internally and/or with external health economics vendors, including scientific guidance, contracting, and budgets. Coordinates product and project activities and assures the timelines and deliverables.
- Interacts with and presents to multiple departments within Intuitive including global market access, HTA, clinical affairs, market research, clinical and product marketing, and publication teams.
- Builds relationships with Key Opinion Leaders across stakeholder landscape: Physicians, Providers, Payers, Policy makers & Professional Societies to deliver and reinforce the value message of robotic-assisted surgery in key clinical areas.
- Delivers and presents research findings through congress abstracts and/or manuscripts where possible.
- Master’s degree in Health Economics, Epidemiology, Outcomes Research or Health Services Research.
- 2+ more years of experience in conducting RWE studies using large healthcare database and/or health economic modeling.
- Proficient in statistical programming using SAS, R, SQL, and other analytical tools.
- 2+ years of experience in managing research projects internally and/or with external vendors.
- Doctorate degrees in Health Economics, Epidemiology, Outcomes Research, or Health Services Research.
- 4+ more years of experience in conducting RWE studies using large healthcare database and/or health economic modeling.
- Record of publications in health economics, health services research, epidemiology or clinical journals.
- Experience of supporting global data, evidence, marketing, and market access needs.
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment within a global matrix organization; working with various multi-disciplinary teams.
Amick Brown, LLC is an Information Technology consulting company providing IT staffing and managed solutions. Founded in 2010, we are a certified woman-owned small business headquartered in San Ramon, CA with an additional office in Sacramento, CA. Amick Brown’s experienced IT professionals support customers nationwide in both the commercial and public sectors. We are SBA 8(a) and IS0 9001:2015 certified and are an SAP Services Silver Partner.
Regular full-time employees are eligible for the following Amick Brown provided benefits:
- 401k with company match
- Paid time off
- Sick Leave
- Short-Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Wellness & Discount Programs