Amick Brown is seeking an experienced BASIS Administrator with a broad experience in SAP infrastructure management with strong communication skills to manage and nurture customer relationships.
Location: Bangalore, India
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Installation and administration of non-production and production servers in a cloud/hosted environment.
- Oversee on-going activities and projects supporting SAP production and non-production environments, including ECC, BI, SolMan, BOBJ, Enterprise Portals, etc.
- Installation, deployment, and support of SAP Disclosure Management
- Monitoring and continuous performance improvements in SAP environments
- Coordination with multiple teams in resolving critical production issues.
- Provide regular status updates to management
- Oversee and provide day to day support of the SAP NetWeaver landscape
- Communicate and translate complex technical issues and proposals to the business clients and the peer groups
- Advanced SAP BASIS experience of 5 years or more
- Experience in HANA Enterprise Cloud is preferred.
- Experience with SAP Disclosure Management is preferred
- Basis team leadership and management of large-size High-Availability complex SAP environments
- Experience across all SAP Basis disciplines and activities, including daily operations, upgrade and patch management, ABAP and Java, Webservers, databases, operating systems, and network systems.
- Experience in handling and leading escalations and managing resolution of critical issues
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Strong leadership capabilities and excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills