Amick Brown is seeking a Senior SAP Manager responsible for planning and execution of complex cross-functional projects associated with primarily SAP and no-SAP applications.
Location: Sunnyvale, CA
Duration: 6 Months
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for projects that will span a broad range from implementation of new software systems, tool implementations, SAP version upgrades, service pack enhancements, S/4 HANA implementation analysis and PMO process optimization.
- Develop roadmaps for program/projects
- Gain cross-functional alignment on strategies, goals, resources and timelines.
- Responsible for Cross-functional teams including infrastructure, application, Security, Operation, Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Engineering, Quality, Regulatory, Compliance, Service, Customer Service, and other Business Units.
- Create and maintain project schedules
- Work with business teams to drive business requirements, coordinate testing with business users, drive update of DOPs/SOPs/work instructions
- Provide input for budgets and monitor performance to budgets
- Ensure compliance to internal business and quality system requirements and to external regulatory standards
- Establish project/program governance structure
- Organize and lead core team and business stakeholder meetings
- Provide clear communication to the organization on project status, critical path, as well as potential areas of risk
- Drive resolution of constraints, conflicts and other challenges that could impact timely and successful execution of projects
- Drive prioritization of activities to ensure optimal utilization of resources
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- SAP application knowledge
- Willing to go the extra mile with a strong work ethic; self-directed and resourceful with the ability to deal with conflict and drive to solution
- Proven ability to lead, influence and work well at all levels of an organization and in a cross functional team environment
- Ability to handle ambiguity effectively and oversee multiple projects at once
- Requires knowledge of business processes in Engineering, Manufacturing Operations strategy and business management
- Demonstrated ability to synthesize data, set actionable goals and drive metrics and execution
- Minimum 8 years of experience involved in leading major cross-functional projects in Manufacturing Operations
- Medical device experience is a plus
- Experience with supervising people desired
- Certification in project management (PMP) desired
- BS or equivalent work experience
Amick Brown, LLC is an Information Technology consulting company providing IT staffing and managed solutions. Founded in 2010, we are a certified woman-owned small business headquartered in San Ramon, CA with an additional office in Sacramento, CA. Amick Brown’s experienced IT professionals support customers nationwide in both the commercial and public sectors. We are SBA 8(a) and IS0 9001:2015 certified and are an SAP Services Silver Partner.
Regular full-time employees are eligible for the following Amick Brown provided benefits:
- 401k with company match
- Paid time off
- Sick Leave
- Short-Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Wellness & Discount Programs