Amick Brown is looking for an experienced Systems Engineer for our direct client in the public sector.
Location: Sacramento, CA
Duration: 6 Months with possible extension
- Support the organization's virtual server and data storage infrastructure built on VMWare and NetApp technology.
- Migration of the virtual server technology from VMWare to Hyper-V server virtualization.
- Software transition from VMWare to Hyper-V,
- Deployment of new data storage hardware for the virtual server farm.
- Migration of virtual server data storage hardware from NetApp to an HPE solution.
- Analyze, develop and maintain server infrastructure
- Strong experience of at least 5 years with NetApp and HPE data storage technologies, VMWare and Hyper-V server virtualization, Microsoft SQL, enterprise level virtual server infrastructures.
- Thorough understanding of Microsoft Active Directory.
- Experience is a must with:
- Data Storage and Server Virtualization technologies
- Microsoft PowerShell
- Microsoft System Center Virtual Machine Manager (SCVMM)
- Microsoft Hyper-V
- HPE OneView
- Hardware and software troubleshooting
- Microsoft Active Directory
- Ability to work independently and with direction from supervisors
- Experience with large enterprise infrastructure
- Ability to work with team members to accomplish established goals
- Ability to analyze, develop, maintain and administer complex server infrastructure
- Excellent communication skills
Amick Brown is an Information Technology consulting company specializing in ERP, Data Analytics, Information Security, Application Development, Networking, and Cloud Computing. The company was founded in 2010 and is headquartered in San Ramon, California.
Regular full-time employees are eligible for the following Amick Brown provided benefits:
- 401k with company match
- Paid time off
- Sick Leave
- Short-Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Wellness & Discount Programs