Amick Brown is seeking an experienced System Administrator with a broad experience in Webmethods, SAP, and Windows infrastructure management.
: Bangalore, India
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Installation and administration of non-production and production servers in a cloud/hosted environment.
- Should be able to Install, Configure, and Administer Web Methods Integration Server, Broker, UM, MWS, Trading Networks, and Adapters.
- Set up and administer IBM Tivoli Workload Scheduler
- Monitoring and continuous performance improvements in system environments
- Coordination with multiple teams in resolving critical production issues.
- Provide regular status updates to management
- Oversee and provide day to day support of the system landscape
- Communicate and translate complex technical issues and proposals for the business.
- At least 5 years of experience in system administration in a data center environment
- Should have good knowledge of UNIX/Linux commands.
- Should be able to deploy Webmethods packages and properties using deployer.
- Experience in IBM Tivoli Workload Scheduler is required
- Ability to solve system environment-related issues.
- Ability to create the TN partner profile and their document types, processing rules, installation on certificates.
- Ability to create users and roles and provide the permissions accordingly.
- Should be able to install fixes for IS/MWS/Adapters etc. provided by SAG if there is any product level issue.
- Strong knowledge of TN, REST, JMS, web services, EDI.
- Experience with SAP BASIS is preferred.
- Experience with daily operations, upgrade and patch management of SAP ABAP and Java Stack, Webservers, databases, operating systems, and network systems.
- Experience in handling and leading escalations and managing resolution of critical issues
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Strong leadership capabilities and excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
Amick Brown India Pvt. Ltd., based in Bangalore, is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Amick Brown LLC. Amick Brown LLC is an Information Technology consulting company specializing in ERP, Data Analytics, Information Security, Application Development, Networking, and Cloud Computing. The company was founded in 2010 and is headquartered in San Ramon, California.
Regular full-time employees are eligible for the following benefits and allowances:
- Work from home
- Paid time off
- Sick leave
- Provident Fund with company match
- House rent allowance
- Allowances for health and fitness
- Phone and internet allowance
- Leave travel allowance
- Transportation allowance