Amick Brown is seeking an experienced Business Intelligence Analyst
for our direct client.
Analyzes complex business problems and issues using data from internal and external sources to provide insight to decision-makers. Identifies and interprets trends and patterns in datasets to locate influences.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Create and maintain a small set of construction cost/occupancy dashboards as requested by the VP of Construction and support long term space demand model building as needed
- Define the prioritized set of data/reports/analysis needed by Construction and executive stakeholders in the area of Construction and Space/Occupancy.
- Identify any gaps in the existing business process and data availability to providing these solutions.
- Write requirements to fill gaps and partner with internal teams to implement solutions based on priority and impact.
- Partner with IT and Data Warehouse teams to develop space data interface and data repository of space and facilities data needed for space supply & demand cost benchmark models.
- Special emphasis will be placed on construction cost tracking and analysis.
Amick Brown is an Information Technology consulting company specializing in ERP, Data Analytics, Information Security, Application Development, Networking, and Cloud Computing. The company was founded in 2010 and is headquartered in San Ramon, California.
Regular full-time employees are eligible for the following Amick Brown provided benefits:
- 401k with company match
- Paid time off
- Sick Leave
- Short-Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Wellness & Discount Programs