Amick Brown is seeking an experienced Marketo Specialist for our direct client.
Location: Sunnyvale, CA (Remote during COVID19)
Duration: 7 Months
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Handle e-mail requests, building them in Marketo, testing in Litmus and partnering with the project management team to understand required changes, while ensuring edits and redlines are executed and that polished and professional e-mail communications are delivered on time.
- Partner with marketing teams to delivery high quality email communications
- Understands and assists in driving email requirements and best practices; recognizes gaps and identifies development issues
- Depending on the situation or project, there will be a need to do the advanced e-mail troubleshooting and address other technical challenges
- Must have 1-2 years of Marketo experience. Should have ExactTarget (nice to have) capability as well.
- Strong understanding of color space / color theory, and user interface design.
- Proficiency implementing email programs within ESP (E-mail Service Provider) tool capabilities
- Experience developing functional email templates designed around mobile-friendly customer experience (optimized for all devices)
- Understand differences between coding for web and coding for email
- Must have Advanced Frontend HTML and CSS experience, for:
- Developing/editing email templates in HTML or through CMS systems
- Writing code from scratch, or adapting existing code to meet business requirements
- Developing responsive HTML emails using Editor or WYSIWYG Editor
- Building landing pages from layered PSD files
- Experience with Email Testing, including:
- QA process for emails: ensure proper rendering, consistency and spam scoring across various email clients and operating systems
- QA testing for various device types and email accounts using tools: Litmus, ExactTarget
- Update and maintain email templates whilst adhering to brand guidelines
- Troubleshooting and Best Practices
Amick Brown is an Information Technology consulting company specializing in ERP, Data Analytics, Information Security, Application Development, Networking, and Cloud Computing. The company was founded in 2010 and is headquartered in San Ramon, California.
Regular full-time employees are eligible for the following Amick Brown provided benefits:
● 401k with company match
● Paid time off
● Sick Leave
● Short-Term Disability
● Life Insurance
● Wellness & Discount Programs