Amick Brown is seeking an experienced SAP FICO Business Systems Analyst
for our direct client.
: 6 Months
- Analyzes complex business problems to be solved with automated systems.
- Identifies gaps and provides technical expertise in business requirements for system functional specifications and scales new and current systems, processes, and procedures.
- Configures system settings and options; plans and executes unit, integration, and acceptance testing to meet business requirements.
- Design details of automated systems. May provide consultation to users in the area of automated systems.
- May lead cross-functional linked teams to address business or systems issues. May include company-wide, web-enabled solutions.
- Take an active role in change control processes for testing & implementing system changes, fixes, enhancements, etc.
- Advanced SAP configuration experience in FI/CO.
- Understanding of the integration points between the modules and their dependencies.
- Experience in full lifecycle of significant SAP implementation is preferred.
- Must have strong customer service skills, highly developed interpersonal skills, and work well in a collaborative, team-oriented environment.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Able to work in a global organization respecting regional and local cultural and organizational differences.
- BA/BS in computer science, IS, MIS, Accounting, Finance, or a related field.
- SAP Certification is a plus.
Amick Brown is an Information Technology consulting company specializing in ERP, Data Analytics, Information Security, Application Development, Networking, and Cloud Computing. The company was founded in 2010 and is headquartered in San Ramon, California.
Regular full-time employees are eligible for the following Amick Brown provided benefits:
- 401k with company match
- Paid time off
- Sick Leave
- Short-Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Wellness & Discount Programs