Amick Brown is seeking a Senior SAP MM/WM Consultant
for a support and enhancement role for our direct client.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Support ISI’s warehouse management processes (SAP WMS) and all associated business systems functions.
- Be able to lead and facilitate business user meetings to gather process information.
- Create functional specifications, detailed design documents, testing scripts for SAP projects, and enhancements.
- Conduct QA validations and User Acceptance Testing (UAT) tests.
- Conduct deployment activities for projects and provide training to new users as required.
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in a full cycle implementation as well as in support projects.
- Minimum of 5 years designing and configuring SAP WM modules knowledge of the key integration points between the other SAP modules
- Minimum of 5 years designing and configuring SAP MM modules knowledge of the key integration points between the other SAP modules
- 6+ years related experience covering Business system analyst, and prior demonstrated implementation experience on at least one package ERP application. SAP experience is required with a strong leadership role in implementation is preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or equivalent experience.
- Hands-on experience in core SAP WMS areas:
- Warehouse configuration,
- Putaway and picking strategies,
- cycle count procedure,
- cycle count adjustments
- wave picking
- Kanban setup
- Production interface with WM
- Interim storage areas
- Physical Inventory
- Print configuration
- Knowledge of Storage Unit Management is desired, but not required
- Warehouse Monitor
- Experience with RF screens and integration with WM is a must
- Needs to have expertise on Inbound Goods Receipt, Put away, Outbound Picking, Strategies, Warehouse Monitor, Physical Inventory, Printing, Two-Step Picking
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- Hands-on experience with Interfaces to Third-party systems
- Ability to work in a team environment, effectively interacting with others
Amick Brown is an Information Technology consulting company specializing in ERP, Data Analytics, Information Security, Application Development, Networking, and Cloud Computing. The company was founded in 2010 and is headquartered in San Ramon, California.
Regular full-time employees are eligible for the following Amick Brown provided benefits:
- 401k with company match
- Paid time off
- Sick Leave
- Short-Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Wellness & Discount Programs