Amick Brown is looking for an experienced Information security Technical Writer for our direct client in the public sector.
Location: Sacramento, CA
Duration: 1 Year with possible extension
- Independently author cyber and information security policies, standards and procedures following established document formats/templates.
- Broadly socialize draft policies, standards and procedures documents to solicit feedback from key internal and external stakeholders, driving updates and maintaining version control.
- Establish and adhere to quality control standards for creating and internally publishing cyber and information security policies, standards and procedures
- Communicate with internal and external cyber and information security policies and standards stakeholders
- Must have excellent research and technical writing skills, with the ability to independently research and author cyber and information security policies, standards and procedures.
- Strong communications skills, both written and verbal, including the ability to collaborate with information security and business leaders to author, socialize and publish cyber and information security policies and standards
Amick Brown is an Information Technology consulting company specializing in ERP, Data Analytics, Information Security, Application Development, Networking, and Cloud Computing. The company was founded in 2010 and is headquartered in San Ramon, California.
Regular full-time employees are eligible for the following Amick Brown provided benefits:
- 401k with company match
- Paid time off
- Sick Leave
- Short-Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Wellness & Discount Programs