Amick Brown is seeking an experienced PMC Technician
for our direct client in the medical device manufacturing industry.
The primary function of the PMC Technician is to assess failure modes of semi-automated and automated test equipment, complete on-site preventive maintenance of equipment throughout ISI facilities, perform equipment calibration, and coordinate the calibration of equipment utilizing outside services.
: Sunnyvale, CA
: 6 Months
Roles and Responsibilities:
- The PMC Technician works independently to implement the PMC program. Essential duties and responsibilities include the following:
- Performs assessment and supports troubleshooting of the equipment not performing per equipment specifications.
- Manages Equipment Events (EEs) in SAP, ensuring satisfactory and immediate response to repair and/or escalate.
- Maintains PMC database and generates monthly PM and Calibration reports.
- Issues asset numbers for new or duplicate tooling & fixtures.
- Maintains calibration certificates and user manuals.
- Assists and/or performs Initial / Operational qualification and validation activities on Equipment Fixtures and Tooling
- Responsible for ECO implementation in regard to fixtures and tooling (i.e. taking obsolete fixtures out of service)
- Performs on-site preventive maintenance & calibration activities
- Develops and maintains spare parts inventory
- Develops and maintains replicate fixture/tooling list
- Maintains appropriate documentation and records of PMC activities
- Performs any other projects or duties that may be assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent; minimum, 2 years related experience or training.
- Proficient in SAP PMC Module (establishment of Work Orders, notification, Activation & Inactivation, and Results recording)
- Experience troubleshooting and resolving anomalies in Equipment, Fixtures, and Tooling
- Understanding of Quality Control, Inspection, Metrology, PMC, and GMP
- Comfortable with all phases of the product development process, including prototype assembly, test, debug, transfer, and sustaining
- Excellent creative problem-solving skills
- Good communication and documentation skills
- Comfortable troubleshooting and resolving complex assemblies
- Experience with measurement tools: dial calipers, micrometers, force gauges, Instron and other materials testing equipment
- Working knowledge of electronics and mechanical concepts
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Able to work with outside vendors and schedule outside services and on site calibrations
Amick Brown is an Information Technology consulting company specializing in ERP, Data Analytics, Information Security, Application Development, Networking, and Cloud Computing. The company was founded in 2010 and is headquartered in San Ramon, California.
Regular full-time employees are eligible for the following Amick Brown provided benefits:
- 401k with company match
- Paid time off
- Sick Leave
- Short-Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Wellness & Discount Programs