Amick Brown is seeking an experienced Graphics Designer/Art Director
for our direct client.
Location: Sunnyvale, CA
Duration: 12 Months with possible extension.
Multimedia Designer, Virtual Events (MDVE) to support the flawless promotion, publishing, and educational events to leading publishing platforms including Facebook, YouTube, Vimeo, and ON24, among others.
We are seeking a unique Designer hybrid – deep experience designing online and print collateral for in-person as well as virtual events and also created channel specific assets for digital and social promotion. A deep understanding of social tone, style and creative is also critical.
You demonstrate a clear ability to develop collateral and assets to support defined campaign tactics that drive event specific or campaign defined goals; live and replay audience attendance, audience engagement and growth, and strategic use of owned media.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Support the production of virtual events for internal and external audiences
- Contributes to virtual event marketing and promotional efforts through the creation of multimedia design collateral. Tasks include:
- Working collaboratively with an in-house or contract Art Director / Lead Designer
- Adhere to the Client visual brand language
- Hands on, collaborative promo collateral design
- Photo retouching and color grading
- Basic to intermediate video editing
- Motion graphics creation, optimized for landing pages, paid ads, and social channels
- Preparing electronic files for web and social publishing and broadcast.
- Manage workflow and production processes.
- Develop innovative multimedia graphics leveraging various leading platforms on an on-going basis that are event / campaign specific: Adobe Creative Cloud (After Effects, Premiere, Photoshop, and Illustrator) as well as Maya and Sketch
- Work closely with key event stakeholders to support multimedia requirements and tracking work diligently enabling on-time delivery.
- Conduct asset research including photography, archival footage, audio clips, etc.
- Assist in the development and on-going refinement of pre-production, production, and post-production processes. This includes documentation, workflow, media management with a virtual, co-located team, digital asset management, media ingestion, and other duties as dictated by each production / event.
- Develop, maintain, continue to refine motion graphics standards, assets, and templates.
- Consult and concept motion graphics sequences, info graphics, and templates
- Design digital assets for all marketing channels including the web and social media.
- Facilitate and assist in the capture of footage from live events, interviews and b-roll.
- Leverage master video files to encode for use on various event platforms and social media channels.
- Adhere to Client’s visual brand language for both static and motion graphic projects.
- Own or collaborate with our Social Media Manager on the uploading, tagging, and publishing of assets on our various channels.
- Design print ready assets when applicable.
- Manage your design activity through our project management tool, Workfront, which requires timeline tracking and overall delivery schedules.
- Maintain quality control of all event assets, ensuring all guest hosts, speakers, and moderators are represented correctly.
- Continually look for ways to enhance virtual event efficiency, document suggestions for improvement, and test in event rehearsals.
- Proven success working under pressure and in fast pace environment.
- Appreciation and excitement for live events and skilled at working with creative teams.
- Ability to make sound decisions, think strategically, focus on detail, problem solve, and multi-task.
- BA/BS degree preferred in Graphic Design, Film / Video / Multimedia, Photography, or a related field.
- Solid, demonstrated (5+ years) cross-functional social media and/or event production experience including intermediate to expert knowledge of designing for digital (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Vimeo, ON24, Zoom, etc) and social media platforms (Hootsuite, Sprinklr, Sprout, etc.)
- Beginning to intermediate knowledge of select Adobe tools for multimedia asset creation – Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere – as well as Sketch or Procreate.
- Experience effectively owning or supporting multiple projects and deadlines across global teams, while organizing and prioritizing tasks from multiple sources in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience working across multiple departments and personnel to create high production value output
- Excellent communication, writing, editing, interpersonal, and organizational skills; ability to communicate at all levels within the organization; expert-level fluency in written and spoken English
- Excellent self-management skills
- Medical device or regulated industry experience a plus.
Amick Brown is an Information Technology consulting company specializing in ERP, Data Analytics, Information Security, Application Development, Networking, and Cloud Computing. The company was founded in 2010 and is headquartered in San Ramon, California.
Regular full-time employees are eligible for the following Amick Brown provided benefits:
- 401k with company match
- Paid time off
- Sick Leave
- Short-Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Wellness & Discount Programs