Amick Brown is seeking an experienced Enterprise Architect to support our Utility client’s Enterprise Architecture program. This is a remote work opportunity for up to 6 months.
: Remote ( Work hours - Pacific Time)
: 6 Months
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Review and Guidance
Work with solution architects and SMEs to prepare 1-page diagrams (e.g. UML use-case), to establish clarity and agreement on architecture approach for impactful project and agile work.
• Architecture Development
Develop target architecture and transition plans around scoped architecture topics aligned with identified goals. This work is captured in ArchiMate modeling language.
• EA Team Engagement
EA is comprised of 2 staff, and a virtual team of 25 (partially dedicated) area-specific architects. You will support engagement with this virtual team, e.g. reviewing building blocks, architecture, gaps, to improve repository content.
Mandatory Required Skills:
• At least one (1) year of experience with ArchiMate modeling.
• Experience with TOGAF enterprise architecture framework.
• Seven (7+) or more years in technology, and three (3+) or more years in EA or related role.
• Graphical modeling and visual communication skills (e.g. UML, Visio, ArchiMate)
• Knowledge of all technology layers: applications, data, infrastructure, security
• Can comprehend emerging & disruptive technologies.
• Clear and concise verbal and written communication.
• Can translate business needs into architecture requirements.
• Can facilitate and negotiate decisions with stakeholders.
• Familiarity with electric utility industry is a plus.
• Must be located in the United States, and keep pacific time-zone working hours to support team meetings and engagement.
• Must have remote work environment with minimal disturbance, and high-quality internet connection. VPN and remote desktop will be used.
Amick Brown is an Information Technology consulting company specializing in ERP, Data Analytics, Information Security, Application Development, Networking, and Cloud Computing. The company was founded in 2010 and is headquartered in San Ramon, California.
Regular full-time employees are eligible for the following Amick Brown provided benefits:
- 401k with company match
- Paid time off
- Sick Leave
- Short-Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Wellness & Discount Programs