Amick Brown is seeking candidates with experience in the configuration and support of Electronic Health Records systems to work with the Department of Public Health. This will be a long term contract that will likely continue through November 2022.
: Sacramento, CA
: 2 Years
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Establish and maintain interface between the Patagonia EHR system and the Apollo Laboratory Management Information System (LIMS)
- Establish and maintain interfaces between laboratory instrumentation such as Panther, Gene Xpert, Perkin Elmer and APOLLO
- Develop and maintain APOLLO web portal
- Develop and maintain SQL reports using SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) for CalREDIE, ELR etc.
- Serve as APOLLO LIMS Administrator and ensure compliance with HIPAA
- Configuration Management
- Learn laboratory technical procedures, testing and reporting to assist APOLLO programmers in up-dating LIMS. This will take a concerted effort on the contractor’s part to understand technical procedures, document system requirements, and identify and streamline business processes.
- At least 5+ years of proficiency in C# programming
- Experienced in developing SQL reports using SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
- Familiarity with Lab Information Management Systems (LIMS) such as APOLLO and Patagonia will be nice to have
- Ability to coordinate with vendor teams (APOLLO, Patagonia) and other technical teams
- Excellent communication skills. __________________________________________________
Amick Brown is an Information Technology consulting company specializing in ERP, Data Analytics, Information Security, Application Development, Networking, and Cloud Computing. The company was founded in 2010 and is headquartered in San Ramon, California.
Regular full-time employees are eligible for the following Amick Brown provided benefits:
- 401k with company match
- Paid time off
- Sick Leave
- Short-Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Wellness & Discount Programs