Amick Brown is seeking candidates with experience in the configuration and support of Electronic Health Records systems to work with the Department of Public Health.
: Sacramento, CA
: 4 Months
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Provide support for Patagonia and interface for ELR, CalREDIE or other web-based software systems
- Gather information for Public Health/ COVID-related PRA requests (e.g., outlook and network drive mining)
- Assist in expediting Public Health/ COVID-related IT service requests and incidents
- Perform or assist with specialized software installation (e.g., SAS, ESRI etc.), computer imaging etc.
- Experience developing SQL reports using SSRS
- Experience collecting data from various sources such as outlook and network drive
- Experience with of Electronic Health Record Systems (e.g. Patagonia)
- Ability to communicate technical concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Ability to coordinate and work with multiple teams
- Excellent communication skills
Amick Brown is an Information Technology consulting company specializing in ERP, Data Analytics, Information Security, Application Development, Networking, and Cloud Computing. The company was founded in 2010 and is headquartered in San Ramon, California.
Regular full-time employees are eligible for the following Amick Brown provided benefits:
- 401k with company match
- Paid time off
- Sick Leave
- Short-Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Wellness & Discount Programs