Amick Brown is seeking an experienced Compliance Specialist
for our direct client.
Location: Sunnyvale, CA 94086.
Duration: 12 Months with possible extension.
- Compliance Specialist Performs the coordination and preparation of internal and external audits and compliance in accordance with regulatory standards.
- Collaborates with clients to develop positive and proactive approaches to regulatory compliance. Participates in good laboratory practices training of functional areas and assists in the development of training sessions.
- Ensures that privacy and security standards are met and adhered to.
- May coordinate activities and assist with interactions during regulatory agency inspections.
- May direct interaction with regulatory agencies on defined matters.
- Recommends strategies for earliest possible approvals of clinical trials applications.
- Assists with the corrective action implementation.
- May coordinate investigator site and clinical supplier vendor audits.
Amick Brown is an Information Technology consulting company specializing in ERP, Data Analytics, Information Security, Application Development, Networking, and Cloud Computing. The company was founded in 2010 and is headquartered in San Ramon, California.
Regular full-time employees are eligible for the following Amick Brown provided benefits:
- 401k with company match
- Paid time off
- Sick Leave
- Short-Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Wellness & Discount Programs