Amick Brown is seeking an experienced IT Helpdesk Technician for a support role with our direct customer in the public sector.
: Auburn, CA
: 6 Months
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Evaluate and solve requests for IT support via emails, phone calls or in-person requests regarding computer hardware, software or networking issues
- Run diagnostic processes to evaluate errors and issues
- Troubleshoot issues from desktop users – handle all the research, recognition, isolation and resolution of each issue
- Follow up tickets to their satisfactory resolution
- Log and track calls using the problem management database and maintain history of problem documentation
- Moving and reassigning of computer, peripherals and phone equipment
- Log and track computers and peripherals inventory.
- At least 4 years of experience with Windows desktop OS configuration, deployment and administration
- Apple Mac OS experience of 1 year is preferred
- Experience with troubleshooting and resolving PC Hardware and software issues
- Good understanding of Active Directory
- Good understanding of connectivity technologies such as DHCP and TCP/IP
- Expertise in MS Office applications
- Minimum 2 years of experience with iOS and Android and associated iCloud and Google accounts
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Required to go to other offices in the County - Loomis, Roseville, North Tahoe and Colfax.
- Work hours will be onsite. Additional on-call maybe required which will be remote but overtime is paid.
Amick Brown is an Information Technology consulting company specializing in ERP, Data Analytics, Information Security, Application Development, Networking, and Cloud Computing. The company was founded in 2010 and is headquartered in San Ramon, California.
Regular full-time employees are eligible for the following Amick Brown provided benefits:
- 401k with company match
- Paid time off
- Sick Leave
- Short-Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Wellness & Discount Programs