Amick Brown is seeking an experienced Field Service/Support Engineer for our direct Client.
Install and support all surgical systems used on-site testing and training for Production and Clinical applications. Provide support for PMC activates as required.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Perform system installations.
• Install system upgrades.
• Provide technical and clinical support to end-users and other employees.
• Perform maintenance inspections as required to ensure the system meets performance specifications.
• Troubleshoot and repair products and associated equipment failures as required.
• Maintain accurate configurations of the installed base.
• Manage spare parts inventory.
• Provide back up support to PMC technicians on non-system related EFT’s.
• Administrative duties, which include but not limited to; Field Activity Reports, Return Material Authorizations, Expense Reports, etc...
• Act as a liaison or point of contact for in house customers related to system issues.
• Provide feedback to HQ to improve processes and improve efficiencies.
• Develop a rapport with clinical staff.
• Competent in knowledge and implementation of O.R. protocol.
• 1-3 years of Field Service or PMC Experience preferred.
• AA degree in electronics or mechanical engineering or equivalent training/experience.
• Proven track record of troubleshooting electro-mechanical systems.
• Good written and oral communication skills.
• General computer skills.
• Strong administrative and record-keeping skills.
• Able to lift 100 lbs and move objects up to 1200 lbs.
Amick Brown is an Information Technology consulting company specializing in ERP, Data Analytics, Information Security, Application Development, Networking, and Cloud Computing. The company was founded in 2010 and is headquartered in San Ramon, California.
Regular full-time employees are eligible for the following Amick Brown provided benefits:
- 401k with company match
- Paid time off
- Sick Leave
- Short-Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Wellness & Discount Programs