Amick Brown is seeking an experienced IT Helpdesk Support Analyst for a support role with our direct customer in the public sector.
: Roseville, CA
: 6 Months
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Answer, evaluate and prioritize incoming calls, voice mails, emails and in-person requests for assistance from users experiencing problems with hardware, software, networking, and other computer related issues.
- Support of the County’s technology functions which may include, applications, network, business processes and related technology areas.
- Assist users with applications, troubleshooting, debugging and resolving a variety of operations/business-process related applications problems.
- Install, configure, customize and administer a variety of applications.
- Perform routine applications, system and/or network support duties such as monitoring or adding applications/users/devices,
- Modify user profiles, re-setting passwords and performing file maintenance
- Set up basic user access permissions consistent with County policies and procedures
- Design website layout and content; design and develop screens and menus; review and monitor content to ensure consistency with government policies and procedures.
- May perform application software maintenance duties; install and test software application patches and upgrades
- Prepare technical reports, correspondence and other documents; provide general administrative support that may include maintaining records.
- Minimum of 3 years of professional hands-on experience doing Windows desktop OS configuration, deployment, and administration.
- Apple Mac OS and hardware experience of at least 1 year is preferred.
- Experience troubleshooting and independently resolving moderately complex PC hardware and software problems.
- Must have the ability to multi-task activities such as documenting/updating/troubleshooting notes and conversing on the phone.
- Solid understanding of Active Directory Domains and interconnectivity technologies such as TCP/IP and DHCP
- Ability to write business correspondence and knowledgebase articles.
- Ability to effectively communicate information and respond to questions from groups of managers and users.
- Advanced knowledge of all MS Office applications to include Outlook, Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint
Amick Brown is an Information Technology consulting company specializing in ERP, Data Analytics, Information Security, Application Development, Networking, and Cloud Computing. The company was founded in 2010 and is headquartered in San Ramon, California.
Regular full-time employees are eligible for the following Amick Brown provided benefits:
- 401k with company match
- Paid time off
- Sick Leave
- Short-Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Wellness & Discount Programs