Amick Brown is seeking an experienced Data Engineer
for our direct client.
Location: Sunnyvale, CA 94086.
Duration: 4 Months with possible extension.
- Designs, builds and oversees the deployment and operation of technology architecture, solutions and software to capture, manage, store and utilize structured and unstructured data from internal and external sources.
- Establishes and builds processes and structures based on business and technical requirements to channel data from multiple inputs, route appropriately and store using any combination of distributed (cloud) structures, local databases, and other applicable storage forms as required. Develops technical tools and programming that leverage artificial intelligence, machine learning and big-data techniques to cleanse, organize and transform data and to maintain, defend and update data structures and integrity on an automated basis.
- Creates and establishes design standards and assurance processes for software, systems and applications development to ensure compatibility and operability of data connections, flows and storage requirements.
- Reviews internal and external business and product requirements for data operations and activity and suggests changes and upgrades to systems and storage to accommodate ongoing needs.
- 4 years of hands-on experience working on data using SQL on multiple platforms (SQL server, my SQL, Mongo) (required)
- 5 years of hands-on experience with Python and C# programming (required)
- 4 years of hands-on experience with Data analytics (dashboards) and derive insights
- 3-4 years of hands-on experience with Application Development Skills - web based or service based (required)
- 3 years of hands-on experience with ETL tools and automation (required)
- 1 year of experience AWS technology stack understanding (desirable)
- BS degree: 8-9 years of hands-on experience
- MS degree- 4-5 years of hands-on experience
Amick Brown is an Information Technology consulting company specializing in ERP, Data Analytics, Information Security, Application Development, Networking, and Cloud Computing. The company was founded in 2010 and is headquartered in San Ramon, California.
Regular full-time employees are eligible for the following Amick Brown provided benefits:
- 401k with company match
- Paid time off
- Sick Leave
- Short-Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Wellness & Discount Programs