Amick Brown is seeking Business Analyst with experience to support of Electronic Health Records systems to work with the Department of Public Health. This will be a long term contract that will likely continue through November 2022.
This is a 100% onsite role and the interview will be held onsite.
: Sacramento, CA
: 2 Years
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Elicit and document business systems requirements and serve as a liaison between the laboratory technicians/business team and the IT technical team
- Understand technical procedures and identify and streamline business processes.
- Learn laboratory technical procedures, testing and reporting to assist APOLLO programmers in up-dating LIMS.
- Project manage the interface and report requests.
- Learn and run existing reports
- Serve as APOLLO LIMS Administrator and ensure compliance with HIPAA
- Interface between Patagonia EHR system and the Apollo Laboratory Management Information System (LIMS)
- Interfaces between laboratory instrumentation such as Panther, Gene Xpert, Perkin Elmer andAPOLLO
- APOLLO web portal
- SQL reports using SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) for CalREDIE, ELR etc.
- Experience working in the public sector in a Public Health laboratory is highly desirable
- Experience performing business analysis, including elicitation, documentation of system requirements
- Understanding of the various phases of the software development lifecycle
- Project management experience, PMI certification is highly desirable
- Experience with CorePoint Integration engine is highly desirable
- Knowledge of HIPAA rules and regulations
- Experience with medical billing systems
- Experience in supporting patient web portals
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
Amick Brown is an Information Technology consulting company specializing in ERP, Data Analytics, Information Security, Application Development, Networking, and Cloud Computing. The company was founded in 2010 and is headquartered in San Ramon, California.
Regular full-time employees are eligible for the following Amick Brown provided benefits:
- 401k with company match
- Paid time off
- Sick Leave
- Short-Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Wellness & Discount Programs