Amick Brown is seeking an experienced SAP Test Engineer for a testing and go-live assignment in the pharmaceutical industry.
: Guayama, Puerto Rico
: 6 months with possible extension
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Support of all testing, end user training and cutover activities
- Support post go-live with data loads and ramp up activities
- Work with configuration and development teams to ensure high-quality, tested and working deliverables
- Prepare and execute test plans
- Prepare and execute deployment plans
- Lead or support integrated business cut over
- Independently assess system performance against stated requirements.
- Lead analysis efforts to dissect output data, interface with the client, and provide clear results and recommendations.
- Provide progress updates to team while working tasks
- Onsite work is required in Puerto Rico
- 3 to 5 years of experience in business operations preferably in the pharmacy industry
- 3 to 5 years of SAP functional experience
- Strong experience in Production Planning (PP) and Production Execution(PE)
- Deep knowledge of SAP software development lifecycle with Agile and ASAP.
- Good knowledge of Manufacturing Execution Systems, Handling Unit Management and RF equipment
- Ability to multitask in a challenging environment
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Ability to speak Spanish is a plus
Amick Brown is an Information Technology consulting company specializing in ERP, Data Analytics, Information Security, Application Development, Networking, and Cloud Computing. The company was founded in 2010 and is headquartered in San Ramon, California.
Regular full-time employees are eligible for the following Amick Brown provided benefits:
- 401k with company match
- Paid time off
- Sick Leave
- Short-Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Wellness & Discount Programs