Amick Brown is seeking a Full-Stack Developer
to join our client’s lab operations Dev Ops / Automation team.
Remote due to COVID. Ultimately candidate has the option to be onsite at any one of these locations: San Ramon, CA; Austin, TX; Plano, TX or Redmond,WA
- The ideal candidate will have a startup mentality to build testable, scalable, and distributed micro-services using a wide range of open source and proprietary technologies.
- This role will be responsible for reducing operational expenses through automation.
- Providing insights and predictions into the health and capacity of the Lab’s private cloud platforms by building automation frameworks and services.
Desired technical experience:
Send us your GitHub or Bitbucket and LinkedIn profiles.
- Minimum 4 years of experience in the following programming languages:
- Python (Required)
- Golang (Nice to have)
- React (and/or Angular)
- CI/CD knowledge
- Must have experience with front-end and server-side coding
- Must have experience in building and consuming APIs
- Must have experience interfacing with relational and/or nosql databases
- Must have experience working in a DevOps setting
- Must have expertise in designing for and deploying code in public/private clouds
- Must have expertise in Object-oriented design
- Must have experience with code collaboration (git, etc)
- Prefer exposure to setting up and working with CI/CD pipeline
Amick Brown is an Information Technology consulting company specializing in ERP, Data Analytics, Information Security, Application Development, Networking, and Cloud Computing. The company was founded in 2010 and is headquartered in San Ramon, California.
Regular full-time employees are eligible for the following Amick Brown provided benefits:
- 401k with company match
- Paid time off
- Sick Leave
- Short-Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Wellness & Discount Programs