Amick Brown is looking for a senior SAP FI-CO Functional Analyst for a role supporting multiple US based customers.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Support multiple customers in the commercial and US Local Government sectors in SAP Financials and cross-functional areas where required
- Design, Blueprinting, Configuration, planning and execution of unit, integration and acceptance testing to meet business requirements
- Identify gaps and provide technical expertise in business requirements for system functional specifications, processes and procedures
- Help adopt SAP and industry best practices.
- Resolve end user issues where required
- Use client ticketing systems and resolve production and maintenance issues
- May have to lead cross-functional linked teams to address business or systems issues. May include company-wide, web-enabled solutions
- At least 8 years of experience in implementing and supporting SAP FI/CO.
- Experience on both SAP ECC and SAP S/4HANA is required.
- Advanced SAP configuration and design skills in FI/CO.
- Experience in SAP IS-PS with Funds and Grants management will be a plus.
- Experience working for US based customers is required.
- Understanding of the integration points between different modules and their dependencies.
- Experience in full lifecycle of a significant SAP implementation is required.
- Must have strong customer service skills, highly developed interpersonal skills and work well in a collaborative, team-oriented environment.
- Must be able to deliver in an individual capacity in a remote environment.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Accounting/Finance or a related field is required.
- SAP Certification is a plus.
Amick Brown India Pvt. Ltd., based in Bangalore, is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Amick Brown LLC. Amick Brown is an Information Technology consulting company specializing in ERP, Data Analytics, Information Security, Application Development, Networking, and Cloud Computing. The company was founded in 2010 and is headquartered in San Ramon, California.
Regular full-time employees are eligible for the following benefits and allowances:
- Work from home
- Paid time off
- Sick leave
- Provident Fund with company match
- House rent allowance
- Allowances for health and fitness
- Phone and internet allowance
- Leave travel allowance
- Transportation allowance