Amick Brown is seeking an experienced Business Process Analyst
for our direct Client.
Location: Sunnyvale, CA
Duration: 6 Months
- Focus on understanding End to End Supply Chain planning processes to bridge business needs with technical solutions and authoring key documents including As-Is processes, To-Be processes, User Requirement Documents, test scripts and training documents, Department Operating Procedures etc.
- Closely work with IT and Planning team to implement planning solutions, through support training and deployment needs.
- Candidate should have strong supply chain planning implementation skills and strong understanding of the E2E software project development phases.
- Understanding E2E Supply Chain Planning business and system processes.
- Work collaboratively and independently to identify gaps and potential solutions, working closely with IT and business users.
- Create project related documents including Business Process Flow, User Requirement Documents, User Acceptance Test Scripts and training related documents, and DOP/SOP updates (Department Operating Procedures).
- Facilitate change management.
- 3+ years of relevant experience in a business system analyst or technical writer role in supply chain or manufacturing domain.
- 3+ years of experience in authoring technical documents and business processes
- Strong understanding of supply chain planning processes, manufacturing processes, manufacturing BOM, Routing and capacity.
- Experience in Advanced Planning System (Kinaxis, SAP APO, O9 etc), SAP/Agile
- Familiarity with IT system project life cycle
- BA/BS in Supply Chain relevant fields
- Ability to apply critical thinking and distill relevant information for the right audience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to facilitate meetings
- Collaborative Meeting Skills and Ability to work in a virtual work environment
- Takes initiative and responsibility for meeting deliverables
- Desired: Strong skills in MS Word/ MS Power Point/Video Aids etc
Amick Brown is an Information Technology consulting company specializing in ERP, Data Analytics, Information Security, Application Development, Networking, and Cloud Computing. The company was founded in 2010 and is headquartered in San Ramon, California.
Regular full-time employees are eligible for the following Amick Brown provided benefits:
- 401k with company match
- Paid time off
- Sick Leave
- Short-Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Wellness & Discount Programs