Amick Brown is seeking an experienced Information Systems Analyst for our client in the public sector.
: Woodland, CA
: 6 months
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Assist with the planning and implementation of a new business intelligence tool.
- Assist with the enhancement, maintenance and technical support of Netsmart's Avatar application, Yolo County's Behavioral Health Electronic Medical Record system
- Support of additional Health and Human Services Agency(HHSA) Systems may also be required
- Recommend, Integrate, install, configure, upgrade/update, and maintain computer systems operating software and applications software.
- Integrate, install, configure and upgrade administrative utilities, and diagnostic tools.
- Work and collaborate with staff throughout IT and HHSA organizations.
- Create and maintain documentation related to enhancements, scripts, configurations, reports, and other changes to systems.
- Monitor, diagnose, and analyze and resolve computer system hardware and software problems.
- Contact and consult with software vendors for upgrades and fixes to problems.
- Perform software evaluations.
- Perform business and technical needs analysis to determine the scope of software products to evaluate.
- Four (4) years of increasing responsibility/experience configuring, installing, upgrading, maintaining, diagnosing, analyzing and resolving problems relating to computer and/or network software systems.
- Experience with Business Intelligence Tools, Data Warehouses, and/or California State Systems is preferred.
- 5 + years of coding experience in high-level structural programming languages.
- Experience with Software as a Service(SaaS) tools
- Experience with SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), Crystal Reports
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and with a team
- Must be a United States Citizen
Amick Brown is an Information Technology consulting company specializing in ERP, Data Analytics, Information Security, Application Development, Networking, and Cloud Computing. The company was founded in 2010 and is headquartered in San Ramon, California.
Regular full-time employees are eligible for the following Amick Brown provided benefits:
- 401k with company match
- Paid time off
- Sick Leave
- Short-Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Wellness & Discount Programs