Amick Brown is seeking an experienced MRB Coordinator
for our direct Client.
Location: Sunnyvale, CA
Duration: 1 year
Primary Function of Position:
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for controlling nonconforming product in all product and processes utilized in the manufacture, inspection, testing, and release of finished product.
- Overall coordination, tracking/status of all in-house MRB material.
- Interfacing on a daily basis with various departments to provide status of open MRB items and to seek closure on those items.
- Work closely with Planning, Engineering, Field Service, Inspection, Purchasing, Inventory Control, Finished Goods, Suppliers, Manufacturing and Quality to identify priorities and resolve open issues.
- Ensure that all Quality Notifications are dispositioned in a timely manner.
- Process dispositioned material – Return parts to suppliers, scrap parts, verify tasks completed and approved per released instructions.
- Recommend improvements for the overall flow of material through the MRB process.
- Initiates material transfers, reports quality issues (NCR), records transactions in SAP as needed to preserve traceability and inventory accuracy.
- Maintains the accuracy of identification and count of materials. Responsible for maintaining accurate inventory and conducting cycle counts.
- Able to verify assembly documentation accuracy, read engineering drawings etc.
- Performs any other projects or duties that may be assigned.
- 2-year degree min, prefer BS in Engineering or related field.
- 2-4 years related experience may substitute for education requirement.
- Requires an understanding of Customer Service, Production, and MRB.
- Previous work experience in Manufacturing, Production Planning or as a Coordinator for a highly complex, low volume OEM manufacturer is desirable.
- Knowledge of GMP and GDP or previous work experience in a medical company are a plus.
- Requires understanding of ERP Information Systems, preferably SAP.
- FDA regulated environment experience preferred.
- Must be familiar with Word and Excel programs.
Amick Brown is an Information Technology consulting company specializing in ERP, Data Analytics, Information Security, Application Development, Networking, and Cloud Computing. The company was founded in 2010 and is headquartered in San Ramon, California.
Regular full-time employees are eligible for the following Amick Brown provided benefits:
- 401k with company match
- Paid time off
- Sick Leave
- Short-Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Wellness & Discount Programs