Amick Brown is seeking an SAP Materials Management & Logistics consultant to assist a Public Sector customer with end-user support, ongoing project support, change management, and training for our direct client.
Location: San Diego
Duration: 6 months
- Implementing Barcode Scanning at City Warehouses that use Inventory Management
- Developing a Goods Receipt FIORI App to enforce City processes and error handling
- Implementing Inventory Management including Serial Number Management and Batch Management at Public Safety Departments
- Developing interface to facilitate inventory transfers to ITRON’s FDM system for the Advanced Metering Infrastructure (AMI) Project
- Day-to-day support for MM, IM, and MDG-M modules
- Minimum 5 years SAP ECC MM procure to pay project implementation experience.
- Experienced in implementing MRP, Sourcing, and Inventory Management strategies.
- Experienced in Purchasing including requisitions, purchase orders, and outline agreements with an emphasis in Service Procurement
- Experienced in defining functional specification requirements between SAP ECC MM and 3rd party software platforms preferably between Ariba P2O On-Demand.
- Experienced in testing custom interfaces between SAP ECC and 3rd party software platforms using standard ABAP Workbench Development Tools.
- Experienced with Open Text Vendor Invoice Management functionality.
- Provide configuration, testing and production environment troubleshooting and support for MM modules including MM-PUR and MM-ESM and MM-IM.
- Strong understanding of master data and transaction integration between FI/PSM, MM modules.
- Strong understanding related to public sector SAP FI/LO and ISPS/PSM modules
- Work with business process coordinators to translate business requirements into efficient system design.
- Experience in SAP system development lifecycle from understanding of requirements to proper design techniques, configuration, writing specifications, testing, and documentation as needed.
- Knowledgeable in SAP industry best business practices. Must demonstrate a thorough understanding of SAP methodology, principles, theories, concepts and techniques
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are required. Must be able to properly communicate and document findings, proposals, solutions and analyses as developed.
- Able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment, work with a team as well as contribute individually, and follow standards and strict change control procedures.
Amick Brown is an Information Technology consulting company specializing in ERP, Data Analytics, Information Security, Application Development, Networking, and Cloud Computing. The company was founded in 2010 and is headquartered in San Ramon, California.
Regular full-time employees are eligible for the following Amick Brown provided benefits:
- 401k with company match
- Paid time off
- Sick Leave
- Short-Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Wellness & Discount Programs