Amick Brown is seeking an experienced BASIS Administrator with a broad experience in SAP infrastructure management with strong communication skills to manage and nurture customer relationships
: Bangalore, India
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Installation and administration of non-production and production servers in a cloud/hosted environment.
- Oversee on-going activities and projects supporting SAP production and non-production environments, including ECC, BI, SolMan, BOBJ, Enterprise Portals, etc.
- Migration of SAP ECC from Oracle and SQL Server to SAP HANA
- Migration from ECC to SAP S/4 HANA
- Monitoring and continuous performance improvements in SAP environments
- Coordination with multiple teams in resolving critical production issues.
- Provide regular status updates to management
- Oversee and provide day to day support of the SAP NetWeaver landscape
- Communicate and translate complex technical issues and proposals to the business clients and the peer groups
- Will need to work in US Eastern time.
- Advanced SAP BASIS experience of 10 years or more
- Experience with migration from SAP ECC to Suite on HANA and S/4 HANA is required
- Experience in a data center/hosting environment is preferred
- Experience in HANA Enterprise Cloud is preferred.
- OS/DB Migration certification is required
- Basis team leadership and management of large-size High-Availability complex SAP environments
- Experience across all SAP Basis disciplines and activities, including daily operations, upgrade and patch management, ABAP and Java, Webservers, databases, operating systems, and network systems.
- Experience in handling and leading escalations and managing resolution of critical issues
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Strong leadership capabilities and excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Experience of working with US customers is preferred
Amick Brown India Pvt. Ltd., based in Bangalore, is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Amick Brown LLC. Amick Brown is an Information Technology consulting company specializing in ERP, Data Analytics, Information Security, Application Development, Networking, and Cloud Computing. The company was founded in 2010 and is headquartered in San Ramon, California.
Regular full-time employees are eligible for the following benefits and allowances:
- Work from home
- Paid time off
- Sick leave
- Provident Fund with company match
- House rent allowance
- Allowances for health and fitness
- Phone and internet allowance
- Leave travel allowance
- Transportation allowance