Amick Brown is seeking an Instructional Designer for our direct client.
Location : Sunnyvale , CA
Duration : 6 Months
The Client is the global leader in non-invasive robotic assisted surgeries. Joining them means joining a team dedicated to using technology to benefit patients by improving surgical efficacy and decreasing surgical invasiveness, with patient safety as our highest priority.
Primary Function of Position:
The Instructional Designer / Instructor will be responsible for producing, maintaining, and delivering content across a wide range of projects including web-based online courses, mobile applications, video scripts / storyboards, and quick reference guides. Courses will be developed using programs like Camtasia, Articulate 360, Storyline, and Microsoft Office. Online learning modules will be integrated into the company’s Learning Management System.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Skill / Job Requirements
- Work with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to identify and capture learning content
- Develop competencies and learning objectives for all instructional projects
- Use standard e-learning authoring tools (Articulate, Captivate) and other development tools to create or revise learning content
- Script and storyboard instructional videos
- Develop training documentation
- Deliver training in live ILT sessions
- Project manage all phases of instructional development projects under tight deadlines.
- Publish content to the company’s Learning Management System (LMS)
- 4-6 years of professional experience in a relevant instructional design role
- 4-6 years of professional experience working with either Articulate Storyline or Adobe Captivate to author e-learning courses
- 4-6 years of hands-on experience publishing content to a Learning Management System (LMS)
- Bachelor’s degree or higher education completed
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to self-manage multiple development projects in meeting deadlines
- MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) expertise
- 4-6 years of hands-on experience developing and delivering content for a global audience
- 4-6 years of hands-on experience in a fast-paced environment
- Degree in Education, Curriculum Development, or Instructional Design
- Experience working with strict document control and Quality Management Systems
- Articulate Rise, Camtasia, Adobe Captivate expertise
Amick Brown is an Information Technology consulting company specializing in ERP, Data Analytics, Information Security, Application Development, Networking, and Cloud Computing. The company was founded in 2010 and is headquartered in San Ramon, California.
Regular full-time employees are eligible for the following Amick Brown provided benefits:
- 401k with company match
- Paid time off
- Sick Leave
- Short-Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Wellness & Discount Programs