Amick Brown is seeking an experienced CRM Technical consultant for our direct client's project in the private sector.
- The candidate will be responsible for all the activities associated with the upgrade/migrating of the current version of ISA (CRM 4.0) to CRM 7.0
- Work closely with the SAP Functional Team, SAP Development Team, Business Process Owners, Security team, and Basis team.
- Schedule and lead meetings such as requirements gathering, UAT, status updates, etc.
- Plan bi-weekly meetings with stakeholders to lead them through the project.
- Plan the project, engage the stakeholders involved in the project and keep project plan and, management up to date.
- Gather requirements, analyze those requirements, and propose solutions for subsequent configuration.
- Create test scripts, configuration documentation, training documents, etc.
- Conduct unit testing and plan for UAT
- 5-8 years of Technical experience with various version of SAP CRM
- Four plus (4+) years of experience with SAP CRM B2B E-Commerce/ Internet Sales Application (ISA)
- 4+ years of experience with SAP CRM ISA
- 4-6 years of Hands-on-experience in SAP CRM Ecommerce Application
- Strong experience in developing J2EE SAP Applications
- Experience in upgrade/migration of SAP CRM E-Commerce(ISA) B2B application
- At least one implementation on CRM 7.0
- At least ONE implementations for a global, multi-national corporation
- In-depth knowledge of SAP CRM Sales and Web-Channel/E-Commerce(ISA) business processes
- Experience in SAP CRM Web UI (CRM 7.0 or above)
- Experience in CRM ABAP BAPIs.
- Leadership and technical/functional competence are a must.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are required.
- Must be able to properly communicate and document findings, proposals, solutions, and analyses as developed.
- Excellent problem-solving ability.
- Ability to organize and prioritize multiple assignments, using initiative to accomplish results.
- Ability to present complex technical information in a simple, clear, and concise manner.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills, with the ability to successfully interact with a wide variety of stakeholders.
- Works effectively in a support team-oriented environment to promote knowledge transfer.
- Knowledgeable in SAP industry best business practices. Must demonstrate a thorough understanding of SAP methodology, principles, theories, concepts and techniques.
- Able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment, work with a team as well as contribute individually, and follow standards and strict change control procedures.
- Experience in SAP change lifecycle from the understanding of requirements to proper design techniques, configuration, writing specifications, testing, and documentation as needed.
Amick Brown is an Information Technology consulting company specializing in ERP, Data Analytics, Information Security, Application Development, Networking, and Cloud Computing. The company was founded in 2010 and is headquartered in San Ramon, California.
Regular full-time employees are eligible for the following Amick Brown provided benefits:
- 401k with company match
- Paid time off
- Sick Leave
- Short-Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Wellness & Discount Programs