Amick Brown is seeking an experienced OpenText Vendor Invoice Management Consultant
for a VIM functionality redesign project in the public sector.
Location: San Diego (Remote as of now)
Duration: 4 months
- Lead blueprinting sessions to gather detailed business requirements
- Redesign the VIM implementation to support a centralized accounts payable function
- Perform all VIM, Business Center, and Business Center Capture configuration and document changes utilizing the ERP Support Division’s change control procedures
- Assess the current VIM enhancements and document required changes in the various Functional/Technical specifications
- Work with developers to implement any required enhancements
- Perform functional unit testing in development and quality environments
- Assist the Business Process Coordinator with drafting user acceptance test scenarios
- Work with Change Management and Training Analysts to develop required change management and training activities.
- Report progress to the Project Manager on a timely and consistent basis
- Minimum 5 years of experience implementing/supporting Open Text Vendor Invoice Management (VIM)
- Recent experience working in VIM 7.5 and Business Center 16.3 environments.
- Expert knowledge of VIM implementation best practices and configuration
- Expert knowledge of SAP Logistics Invoice Verification and Accounts Payable modules
- Prior experience implementing new incoming document channels (Ariba, Email, ICC, etc.) in both VIM and Business Center
- Prior experience implementing VIM Fiori Apps
- Knowledge of SAP workflow and workflow administration tools
- Experience debugging SAP code with standard ABAP tools and/or writing simple ABAP code.
- Experience in SAP system development lifecycle from understanding of requirements to proper design techniques, configuration, writing specifications, testing, and documentation as needed.
- Work with business process coordinators to translate business requirements into efficient system design.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are required. Must be able to properly communicate and document findings, proposals, solutions, and analyses as developed.
Amick Brown is an Information Technology consulting company specializing in ERP, Data Analytics, Information Security, Application Development, Networking, and Cloud Computing. The company was founded in 2010 and is headquartered in San Ramon, California.
Regular full-time employees are eligible for the following Amick Brown provided benefits:
- 401k with company match
- Paid time off
- Sick Leave
- Short-Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Wellness & Discount Programs