Amick Brown is looking for a Multimedia Producer to join our direct client's Multimedia team with an option to convert to full-time.
Location: Sunnyvale, CA
Duration: 1 Year (Possible Extension)
Multimedia Producer will support the flawless execution and publishing of virtual marketing, promotional, and educational events to leading publishing platforms including Facebook, YouTube, Vimeo, ON24, among others.
The position will sit with the company’s Brand and Creative team, reporting to our new Executive Producer, Virtual Events, while working in tandem with multiple colleagues in the marketing and sales organizations.
Our Client is seeking a unique hybrid of event production, content broadcasting, and social media strategy with a track record of leading and growing social channels. A deep understanding of social voice, tone, style and creative is critical. This role requires a detailed understanding of tools, analytics and social technology as well as all global, native publishing platforms (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Vimeo, and beyond). You demonstrate a clear ability to develop tactics and campaigns that drive event specific or campaign defined goals; live and replay audience attendance, audience engagement and growth, and strategic use of owned media. You’ll thrive if you bring a strong interest in supporting surgical patient outcomes and have experience in working with surgeons, their broader teams, and hospital administrators.
The PVE will bring a laser-focused attention to detail and deep experience with leading social media platforms. You should have high emotional intelligence for cross-departmental collaborations and also work to make guest presenters, hosts, and moderators feel at ease before and during productions. You will also need to personally prep or manage the creation of promotional assets for upcoming events, which could involve using Adobe Premiere, Photoshop, or Illustrator. Equally important is your ability to remain cool under pressure, be prepared for the unexpected, and ultimately support keeping the broadcast running smoothly.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Support the production of virtual events for internal and external audiences
- Manage the seamless broadcast and replay of these events through leading platforms, such as Facebook, YouTube, Vimeo, ON24, Zoom, ReadyTalk, ClickMeeting, or others.
- Support the creation or personally create promotional banners, title cards, digital flyers, and email marketing assets for virtual events. This will involve diligent coordination with designers, video editors, and other producers.
- Collaborate closely with marketing and business stakeholders to ensure successful event engagement and audience.
- Bring new audience engagement, growth, and promotional ideas to the team, all with focus on driving overall event experience.
- Manage your social media activity through our project management tool, Workfront, which requires timeline tracking and overall delivery.
- Maintain quality control of all event assets, ensuring all guest hosts, speakers, and moderators are represented correctly with their promotional assets.
- Coordinate and collaborate closely with your extended events team, including the marketing program manager, executive producer, invited guests, and production vendor.
- Continually look for ways to enhance virtual event efficiency, document suggestions for improvement, and test in event rehearsals.
- Proven success working under pressure and in fast pace environment.
- Appreciation for live events and skilled at working with creative teams.
- Ability to make sound decisions, think strategically, focus on detail, problem solve, and multi-task.
- BA/BS degree preferred in Marketing, Public Relations, Business, or Communications
- Solid, demonstrated (7+ years) cross-functional social media and/or event production experience including intermediate to expert knowledge of publishing platforms (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Vimeo, ON24, Zoom, etc) and social media platforms (Hootsuite, Sprinklr, Sprout, etc.
- Beginning to intermediate knowledge of select Adobe tools for multimedia asset creation – Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere – as well as Sketch or Procreate.
- Experience effectively owning, supporting, or managing multiple projects and deadlines across global teams, while organizing and prioritizing tasks from multiple sources in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience working across multiple departments and personnel to create high production value output
- Excellent communication, writing, editing, interpersonal, and organizational skills; ability to communicate at all levels within the organization; expert-level fluency in written and spoken English
- Ability to keep a cool head and emotional resilience while juggling multiple projects.
- Excellent self-management skills
- Medical device or regulated industry experience a plus.
Amick Brown is an Information Technology consulting company specializing in ERP, Data Analytics, Information Security, Application Development, Networking, and Cloud Computing. The company was founded in 2010 and is headquartered in San Ramon, California.
Regular full-time employees are eligible for the following Amick Brown provided benefits:
- 401k with company match
- Paid time off
- Sick Leave
- Short-Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Wellness & Discount Programs