Amick Brown is seeking an experienced SAP Supply Chain Planning Analyst
for our direct Client.
Location: Sunnyvale, CA
Duration: 6 Months
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Job requires a creative, energetic, and flexible individual to help with Demand Supply Planning Projects, Enhancements, and Improvements User Acceptance Testing activities.
- Responsible for designing, developing, and executing testing plans for business to meet the project objectives.
- Works closely with demand planners, supply planners, subject matter experts, business architects, developers, project managers and system analysts to support the ongoing transformation and continuous improvement of systems and processes along with other projects to drive efficiency and scalability.
- The ideal candidate should have strong supply chain planning process improvement and implementation skills.
- Understand the demand planning, supply planning, capacity planning, production planning, sales and operations planning business processes
- Participate in programs and projects requirements analysis, design reviews, identify testing needs and test data requirements, in the area of supply chain planning.
- Create detailed testing requirements, scenarios, testing plan, test cases for multiple projects and process improvements running in parallel
- Works closely with planners, IT, and appropriate stakeholders; ensure that test cases are loaded in the QA tool correctly and execute them in a timely manner; validate the results with planners and work with IT on defect resolution and testing.
- Minimum 5-8 years of experience in demand and supply chain
- Strong background in end to end demand and supply chain planning, manufacturing, procurement process. Prior experience as demand / supply planner is a plus
- Well versed with various testing methods, cycles, and enterprise testing / QA tools
- Experience with Advanced Planning Systems (Kinaxis, SAP APO, O9 etc.) highly desirable
- Strong written and verbal communications skills, presentations skills, and ability to interact with associates at all levels of the organization
- Ability to develop and maintain business partnerships with cross functional departments at all levels, including resolving conflicts, anticipating customer needs, and prioritizing workload and schedules from multiple projects
- Ability to manage multiple projects and work in a matrix environment where priorities change rapidly and tight deadlines exist
- Collaborative Meeting Skills and Ability to work in a virtual work environment
- Takes initiative and responsibility for meeting deliverables
- Bachelor/Master’s degree in a related field, or equivalent education and experience.
Amick Brown is an Information Technology consulting company specializing in ERP, Data Analytics, Information Security, Application Development, Networking, and Cloud Computing. The company was founded in 2010 and is headquartered in San Ramon, California.
Regular full-time employees are eligible for the following Amick Brown provided benefits:
- 401k with company match
- Paid time off
- Sick Leave
- Short-Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Wellness & Discount Programs