Amick Brown is seeking an experienced Unity Game Developer
for our direct client.
Location: Sunnyvale, CA 94086.
Duration: 12 Months with possible extension.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Work on VR robotic surgical simulation games that are used by surgeons around the world to improve their robotic surgical skills. Join a team in collaboration that’s part of an organization that works every day to make progress on making a difference in the world.
- We are currently seeking a Unity-centric 3D Software Engineer with UI development experience to join our multi-disciplinary team as an engineer and game developer working on implementing 3D VR gaming content that enables surgeons to improve robotics skills in a VR robotic surgical environment.
- The successful candidate will effectively apply their passion, discipline, and knowledge and hands-on skills of scalable application development and deployment using Unity on the Windows OS environment.
- Develop front-end application for 3D VR based surgical simulation content
- Rapid/low-fidelity software prototyping
- Write elegant, maintainable, reusable code, leveraging test driven principles to develop high quality applications
- Troubleshoot and resolve bugs and other technical issues
- Bachelor’s in computer science or related fields
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in developing and shipping Unity-based applications, preferably in visualization, AR/VR applications, or gaming
- Demonstrated hands-on skills of C/C++/C#
- Experience building and shipping Unity apps deploying on the Windows OS platform
- Experience profiling and debugging Unity applications for performance optimizations
- Exceptional attention to detail in UI design implementation
- Passion for design, user experience and implementing user and designer feedback
- Strong communication and team-success oriented collaboration skills
- Excellent programming skills with solid understanding of software engineering techniques, methodologies and attention to detail
- Disciplined debugging skills and tenacious problem solver
- Software development processes including source control, bug tracking, and design documentation
- Familiarity with Agile software development
- In-game UI development experience
- UI motion and animation experience
- Creative problem solver
Amick Brown is an Information Technology consulting company specializing in ERP, Data Analytics, Information Security, Application Development, Networking, and Cloud Computing. The company was founded in 2010 and is headquartered in San Ramon, California.
Regular full-time employees are eligible for the following Amick Brown provided benefits:
- 401k with company match
- Paid time off
- Sick Leave
- Short-Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Wellness & Discount Programs