Amick Brown is seeking an experienced Full Stack Developer for our direct public sector client.
Location: Sacramento, CA
Duration: 1 Year with possible extension.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Performs with distinction as a well-rounded software developer
- Develops new features in a complex, object oriented, multi-tier or Web applications
- Translate business requirements and established architectural patterns into detailed designs.
- Develops enhancements and support services on existing code and understands the customer business process to troubleshoot reported problems.
- Requirement gathering, documenting, and clarifying software and functional requirements
- Performs all aspects of the software development lifecycle (SDLC).
- Extensive experience with a source control system, preferably Git
- Able to work with modern security authentication managers and protocols such as SAML / OAuth / Certificate Authorization.
- Experience with SQL Server development, including intermediate to advanced skill in Transact SQL Understands Single Page Application Architecture and common patterns
- Maintains excellent reliability and attendance habits
- Able to work with minimal supervision to deliver a quality software product on time and on budget
- Possesses clear, concise verbal and written communication skills
- Maintains a positive, can-do attitude
- Possesses a high regard for customer satisfaction
Amick Brown is an Information Technology consulting company specializing in ERP, Data Analytics, Information Security, Application Development, Networking, and Cloud Computing. The company was founded in 2010 and is headquartered in San Ramon, California.
Regular full-time employees are eligible for the following Amick Brown provided benefits:
- 401k with company match
- Paid time off
- Sick Leave
- Short-Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Wellness & Discount Programs