Amick Brown is looking for an experienced Web Application Developer for our direct client in the public sector.
Location: Sacramento, CA
Duration: 6 Months
Responsibilities & Required Skills:
- Design, build, test, and implement web applications primarily using Microsoft Visual Studio (C# .Net).
- Develop, maintain and support web views, particularly relevant is: Angular framework
- Design data structures and data access technologies using Microsoft SQL Server database(s).
- Develop, maintain and support web views, particularly relevant is: Angular framework.
- Excellent analytical skills required to review and support existing code, as well as upgrading applications from older technologies/languages
- Report writing experience is a plus, we use Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work both independently and within a team environment.
- Ability to interact with business analysts, and customers to clarify business requirements, coordinate testing, and generally maintain good working relationships with the customers.
Amick Brown is an Information Technology consulting company specializing in ERP, Data Analytics, Information Security, Application Development, Networking, and Cloud Computing. The company was founded in 2010 and is headquartered in San Ramon, California.
Regular full-time employees are eligible for the following Amick Brown provided benefits:
- 401k with company match
- Paid time off
- Sick Leave
- Short-Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Wellness & Discount Programs