Amick Brown is seeking an experienced Supplier Programs Analyst
for our direct client.
Location: Sunnyvale, CA 94086.
Duration: 6 Months with possible extension.
Joining the company means joining a team dedicated to using technology to benefit patients by improving surgical efficacy and decreasing surgical invasiveness, with patient safety as our highest priority.
If you exemplify our values and want to be part of a Company that is really passionate about providing value for the patients and customers we serve, this is the role for you.
Primary function of position:
The Supplier Programs Analyst is responsible for supporting our Procurement operations. Such responsibilities include supplier on boarding and maintenance, supplier enablement and catalog management.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Manage day-to-day supplier on-boarding and maintenance activities.
- Proactively collaborate with team and stakeholders to ensure operational performance of day-to-day tasks.
- Ensure required documents and agreements are obtained and in compliance with company guidelines.
- Provide program management for supplier enablement strategy through ongoing analysis of spend with the supplier.
- Oversee implementation of supplier catalogs and ensure proper approvals, terms, validations and updates are complete prior to deployment in the Ariba Procure-to-Pay application.
- Work to continuously improve the supplier enablement and catalog management related processes for all stakeholders.
- Perform data transmission and provide strategic oversight to ensure supplier information is accurate among the applications and database.
- Perform effective root cause analysis, issue resolution and testing for data transmission failures.
- Develop, conduct and assign training resources to Ariba users.
- Configure the Supplier Information Management applications to meet Supplier Program requirements and activities. i.e. Supplier questionnaire, approval flows, reports, etc.
- Work with senior leadership and internal peer groups on continuous improvement projects targeted at enhancing the user and supplier experience.
- Execute duties with minimal guidance and show strong initiative on process improvement and documentation practices.
Notes on role
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Supplier management experience.
- Intellectual curiosity and highly self-motivated.
- Exhibits a sense of urgency.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent problem-solving, critical thinking and analytical skills
- Experience in applying project management tools.
- Comfortable in fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and responsibilities.
- Highly proficient in MS Office products and ERP systems, preferably Ariba and SAP.
- Personal Characteristics: sense of urgency, broad appreciation & understanding of company business processes; sense of urgency.
- Manage ‘Commerce Portion’ of NEW Vendor Onboarding for all Indirect, NPI/ENG, Service vendors, from Vendor Nomination through activation YES/YES in ARIBA/SAP.
- Prevent creation of duplicate vendors using a standard process and reasonable standard of care.
- Collaborate with Supplier Engineering to break and de-bureaucratize initial commerce enablement for NPI/ENG vendors.
- Make the initial vendor add QUICK/EASY. Simplify the electronic approvals for commerce-only enablement.
- Facilitate NDA loop ONLY where absolutely necessary.
- Develop specific cycle time goals for:
- Vendor nomination? invitation
- W-9 request? receipt & filing
- Vendor 1st portal sign-in to completion of on-line questionnaire.
- Questionnaire internal approval ? alerting Requestor that Vendor is available for use.
- Prevent creation of duplicate vendors using a standard process and reasonable standard of care
- Own whole Vendor Life Cycle in SAP. This will require extensive familiarity & competence in SAP capabilities & all transaction and reporting related to Vendor Master Data Management. This will include knowledge of the source and purpose of every field in the Vendor Master Tables, as well as the meaning/intent of every valid option for every field in the Vendor Master Tables.
- Confirming all Vendor Maintenance, regardless of source in SAP via S_ALR
- Blocking inactive vendors as required; across all company codes. Reviving inactive vendors as required.
- Updating Remittance information as required.
- Total ownership for all Vendor Housekeeping matters, including those identified, monitored and measured by Internal Audit.
- Coordinate with Supplier Engineering on PROMOTION & DEMOTION, any & all HCP & FDA Audit issues related to Vendor records. This includes familiarity with all DOPs and WIs owned by Supplier Engineering which touch Vendor Management.
- Coordinate with Accounts Payable on
- Disbursement and banking issues
- Co-ownership of Delinquency / late pay issues at all vendors
- Net Terms issues
- Reduction of ONE-TIME Vendors
- Simplification and error-reduction in annual 1099 processes.
- Own the evolution of the SPQ including continual efforts at simplification while collaborating effectively with all SPQ-interested parties.
- Own the vendor enablement side of the ERS program and any/all EDI programs.
- Own the Supplier Enablement program for the ARIBA Network, including co-owning the Punchout Catalog strategy with the Operations Programs Analyst.
- Own the design & implementation of the conversion of the ARIBA portal to an in-house portal
- Coordinate with SEC team on ‘related-party’ matters.
- Maintain full & complete documentation of all issues and processes related to Vendor Management and Vendor Programs.
- Manage US Domestic credit references and all other queries related to unrolling ISI as customers of our suppliers.
- Participate in Broad Supplier Communication & Relations programs including Supplier Day activities.
- Become the go-to person for Vendor-specific analysis for the Director of Indirect Procurement.
- Resolve issues pertaining to Ariba Supplier Network
- Extract SIM files from Ariba and process them into SAP
Amick Brown is an Information Technology consulting company specializing in ERP, Data Analytics, Information Security, Application Development, Networking, and Cloud Computing. The company was founded in 2010 and is headquartered in San Ramon, California.
Regular full-time employees are eligible for the following Amick Brown provided benefits:
- 401k with company match
- Paid time off
- Sick Leave
- Short-Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Wellness & Discount Programs