Amick Brown is looking for an experienced Atlassian Analyst for our direct client in the public sector, to join the Atlassian support team. Atlassian tools are used to support the countywide IT Service Desk, asset management, project portfolio management, project management, documentation, test management, source control, and custom build processes.
Location: Sacramento, CA
Duration: 1 Year
The Atlassian suite is used to automate workflows and tasks in the organization around all the core business needs described above. This position will work with the existing Atlassian lead to perform tasks such as system upgrades and testing, developing new workflows and automation tasks, creating new reports, responding to system issues reported by users and general system maintenance.
- The ideal candidate person will have experience in:
- Administering the Atlassian suite, customizing vended products
- Scripting to automate tasks in vended products, preferably Groovy
- Reporting with analytics tools such as EasyBI, PowerBI, SSRS
- Gathering customer requirements and implementing those requirements
- Using project management tools such as MS Project
- Using GIT
- Creating Jira solutions, including custom fields, forms, workflows, and security
- Creating custom Jira service desk
- Managing projects on time and on budget.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to learn new products quickly
- Strong work ethic, able to work individually and in a small team
- Ability to think creatively and explore multiple solutions
- A high regard for customer satisfaction
- Positive, can-do attitude with excellent reliability and attendance habits
- Willingness to receive constructive feedback
Amick Brown is an Information Technology consulting company specializing in ERP, Data Analytics, Information Security, Application Development, Networking, and Cloud Computing. The company was founded in 2010 and is headquartered in San Ramon, California.
Regular full-time employees are eligible for the following Amick Brown provided benefits:
- 401k with company match
- Paid time off
- Sick Leave
- Short-Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Wellness & Discount Programs