Amick Brown is seeking an experienced COVID-19 Testing Site Administrator
for our direct client.
Location: Sunnyvale, CA 94086.
Duration: 6 Months with possible extension.
We are seeking professional people, Laboratory Technicians, or Medical Assistants who we can train to assist in providing self-administered COVID-19 testing. Company will provide training in the use of protective equipment. Your primary job duties will include the following:
1. Identify and register each participant on the day of the SARS-CoV-2 Saliva Test.
2. Provide direction on how to self-administer the SheildT3 SARS-CoV-2 Saliva Test.
3. Collecting and registering the completed SheildT3 SARS-CoV-2 Saliva Test.
Experience in medical test administration, such as SAARS-CoV-2 testing, as a laboratory technician, or as a Medical Assistant is a plus but is not required.
Additional Job Duties/Responsibilities
• Ensuring COVID-19 test kits are available for employee testing
• Guiding employees on how to administer the ShieldT3 SARS-CoV-2 Saliva Test and ensure protocols are followed
• Registering biowaste samples to manifest
• Organizing tests to be sent to lab for testing
• Transporting tests to the lab for analysis
• Removing biowaste
• Valid CA driver's license
• Onboarding training – Environmental Health & Safety (including bio-waste disposal), HIPPA and ShieldT3 SARS-CoV-2 Saliva Test protocols
• Exceptional organizational skills
• Must have your own transportation
• Strong communication skills; both written and verbal
• Ability to work independently or in a team environment
• Comfortable working under minimal supervision
• Flexibility to work overtime as needed
• COVID-19 considerations: Company will provide all PPE as well as hand sanitizer and disinfectant.
• Ability to wear appropriate PPE to perform job functions (N95 mask, latex gloves, face shield, etc)
Amick Brown is an Information Technology consulting company specializing in ERP, Data Analytics, Information Security, Application Development, Networking, and Cloud Computing. The company was founded in 2010 and is headquartered in San Ramon, California.
Regular full-time employees are eligible for the following Amick Brown provided benefits:
- 401k with company match
- Paid time off
- Sick Leave
- Short-Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Wellness & Discount Programs