Amick Brown is seeking an experienced Sitecore Developer
for our direct client.
Location: Sunnyvale, CA
Duration: 9 Months
Roles and Responsibilities
- Maintain and develop new features for the Design System website.
- The site (which leverages Sitecore) provides design guidelines, tools, and assets to client employees and vendors with the goal of ensuring consistent customer experiences.
- Build Sitecore UI components, page templates, and e-marketing campaign templates
- Support content creation teams as they build and publish content using:
- Support graphical and media asset design teams
- Media Library governance and administration
- Integrate with other data infrastructure platforms
- Implement backend business logic
- Support the operational aspects: maintaining the production and development environments.
- Maintain the production servers, take new releases to production
- Helix framework guideline
- Gulp scripting
- PowerShell scripting
- CSS3 – SaSS
- Sitecore Unicorn
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution in one of the following:
- Computer Science
- A related discipline
- Preference given to candidates successfully completed Sitecore certification(s)
- Configured Sitecore Environment
- Recommend Best practices for the content structure in a multisite solution.
- Experience in building Component-Based Sites and Component Reusability
- The project entails brand new development of a website on Sitecore 8.2 with Unicorn.
- Implemented modules in Sitecore 8.x using Helix principles.
- Created Layouts, View renderings, Branch Templates, Bucketing Rules
- Experience with creating sites using HTML5, CSS3, SaSS, and Bootstrap Library integrated into Sitecore 8.x Presentation.
- Customized Sitecore 8.x workflow, Pipelines, Speak UI.
- Experience with Sitecore 8.x role-based security and permissions.
- Configured Coveo search to the Sitecore 8.x.
- Configure, Implement, and administrate Components for Sitecore 8.x
- Search-driven Coveo
- Future API
- Ability to work with multiple sites and multilingual.
- Ability to create technical documentation.
- Strong coding capabilities, at least 4 years of experience programming C# in the industry-grade production environment
- Sitecore Certified developer
- Describe the basic development architecture of Sitecore
- Experience with cloud Ecosystems primarily with AWS
- Worked in Agile/Scrum delivery methodology environment
- Team player in cross-function environment willing to help, learn, laugh, and grow with their new team
Amick Brown is an Information Technology consulting company specializing in ERP, Data Analytics, Information Security, Application Development, Networking, and Cloud Computing. The company was founded in 2010 and is headquartered in San Ramon, California.
Regular full-time employees are eligible for the following Amick Brown provided benefits:
- 401k with company match
- Paid time off
- Sick Leave
- Short-Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Wellness & Discount Programs