Amick Brown is seeking an experienced Demand Supply Planner
for our direct client.
Location: Sunnyvale, CA 94086.
Duration: 6 Months with possible extension.
This position is seeking a creative, analytical and flexible individual to help support Demand and Supply planning activities for Systems and Imaging Business Unit. Responsible for working with Master Scheduling, Finance, Production Planning, Manufacturing and Supply Chain teams to develop an optimal Demand and Supply Plan in order to meet the company’s objectives, in a fun and fast paced environment. Participate in key planning initiatives and strategies to support the ongoing transformation, user testing and continuous improvement of systems and processes to drive efficiency and scalability.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Understand and validate various forecast streams and develop Material/Capacity constrained build plans by gathering inputs from Marketing, Supply Chain, Finance, and Manufacturing.
- Review forecast accuracy metrics, investigate root causes of forecast error and develops preventive/corrective measures.
- Thoroughly understand the Advanced Planning Solution, Participate and support supply chain planning projects and implementation especially with user acceptance testing, business requirements and solution validation.
- Support senior members with development of constrained build plan based on capacity and material considerations by working with cross functional teams to understand capacity assumptions such as line efficiencies, number of lines and shifts, headcount and material lead times/constraints.
- Developing inventory and build plan to drive component demand meeting the business unit goals while ensuring SOX compliance.
- Support quarterly SIOP and monthly forecast reviews, support with relevant data.
- Engage in ongoing meetings to understand product releases/change orders, regulatory clearances and product support across multiple regions/ plants
- Subject Matter expertise around planning domain to help suggest/ drive improvements
- Strong written and verbal communications skills, presentations skills, and ability to interact at all levels of the organization
- Ability to use analytical and quantitative skills, and statistical techniques to solve complex Supply Chain issues; Demonstrated attention to detail, precision and thoroughness.
- Ability to manage multiple initiatives and work in a matrix environment where priorities change rapidly and tight deadlines exist
- Experience with O9/Demantra, Advanced Planning Systems highly desirable.
- Experience with ERP systems (preferably SAP), Business Intelligence applications and MS Office products, Tableau, EDW and Agile. Strong skillsets in Excel is a must.
- Bachelor/Master’s degree in a related field, or equivalent education and experience.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in demand and supply chain
Amick Brown is an Information Technology consulting company specializing in ERP, Data Analytics, Information Security, Application Development, Networking, and Cloud Computing. The company was founded in 2010 and is headquartered in San Ramon, California.
Regular full-time employees are eligible for the following Amick Brown provided benefits:
- 401k with company match
- Paid time off
- Sick Leave
- Short-Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Wellness & Discount Programs