Amick Brown is seeking an experienced Medical Imaging Software Engineer
for our direct client.
Location: Sunnyvale, CA 94086.
Duration: 3 Months with possible extension.
Primary Function of Position:
Roles and Responsibilities:
Skills, Experience, Education, & Training:
- The Medical Imaging Software Engineer will support the Molecules team that is working to develop injectable imaging agents for fluorescence-guided surgery.
- The primary function of this position is to develop and validate tools for analysing clinical trial data.
- This will involve developing software tools that can measure signal-to-background ratios, intensity measures, and other metrics from video files, images, and imaging data sources.
- This person will develop clinical trial data analysis tools as well as design appropriate verification/validation testing to ensure regulatory compliance.
- BS/BA degree or equivalent with 2-3 years of experience, MS with 1-2 years of experience, or PhD with 1 year of experience
- Experience working with medical imaging data; preferred candidates will have experience working with histology data (microscope slide images) and surgical video data
- Experience working in a regulated industry with an understanding of software verification and validation processes a plus
- Programming ability: Python, MATLAB
- Experience with OpenCV, OpenGL, VTK/ITK
- Expertise in computer vision, medical device development, image processing, and graphical user interfaces
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Ability to come up with software solutions to challenging imaging problems
- Project based, willing to work on 3 distinct projects
- Able to complete project deliverables based on agreed upon timelines
- Flexible working hours and location
- Must be able to meet multiple times a week with Sunnyvale, California team working PST hours
Amick Brown is an Information Technology consulting company specializing in ERP, Data Analytics, Information Security, Application Development, Networking, and Cloud Computing. The company was founded in 2010 and is headquartered in San Ramon, California.
Regular full-time employees are eligible for the following Amick Brown provided benefits:
- 401k with company match
- Paid time off
- Sick Leave
- Short-Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Wellness & Discount Programs