Amick Brown is seeking a senior SAP SuccessFactors Architect
for an implementation in the public sector.
San Diego, CA
Required Skills and Experience:
- Solution Architect and Techno-Functional lead for a SuccessFactors Recruiting, Career Site Builder and Onboarding implementation.
- As a functional/technical lead and project manager to analyze as-is processes, advise the customer on best practices
- Project preparation, requirements gathering, solution design/blueprint and hands-on functional configuration
- Develop custom reports if needed, test script development to testing, documentation
- Training the customer’s functional staff in usage and administration of the system.
- Working in conjunction with the customer’s ERP department, Security and BASIS resources on a project team.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in SuccessFactors Recruiting and Onboarding.
- Must have completed at least 4 full cycle implementations of SuccessFactors Recruiting and Onboarding.
- Experience with implementations in the US public sector will be preferred.
- Strong hands on expertise with SuccessFactors and HCM functional knowledge.
- Integration with other SuccessFactors modules and SAP modules.
- Ability to lead an implementation project team.
- Experience in SAP system development lifecycle from understanding of requirements to proper design technique, configuration, writing, specifications, testing, and documentation as needed
- Knowledgeable in SAP industry best practices. Must demonstrate a thorough understanding of SAP methodology, principles, theories, concepts and techniques
- Ability to define, document and produce reports, respond to end user support requests, execute and support testing, deliver training in both group and individual setting
- Work with business process coordinators to translate business requirements into efficient system design
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are required. Must be able to properly communicate and document findings, proposals, solutions and analyses as developed
- Able to multi-task in fast-paced environment, work with team as well as contribute individually, and follow standards and strict change control procedures
Amick Brown, LLC is an Information Technology consulting company providing IT staffing and managed solutions. Founded in 2010, we are a certified woman-owned small business headquartered in San Ramon, CA with an additional office in Sacramento, CA. Amick Brown’s experienced IT professionals support customers nationwide in both the commercial and public sectors. We are SBA 8(a) and IS0 9001:2015 certified and are an SAP Services Silver Partner.
Regular full-time employees are eligible for the following Amick Brown provided benefits:
- 401k with company match
- Paid time off
- Sick Leave
- Short-Term Disability
- Life Insurance